Messy Knot Half Up Half Down Hair for Fall - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Messy Knot Half Up Half Down Hair for Fall

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Got2bYou #CollectiveBias

Fall is such a busy time of the year and with Halloween only a few weeks away it's even more hectic. As you know, I have a very full schedule including a full-time job, but I don't like to ever leave my house without looking put together. Because mornings are so rushed, there is very little of either makeup or hairstyle happening most days. But there will always be something, because I won't leave my house looking like I just woke up.

Today's makeup is very natural, as it is most weekdays, and only took me about ten minutes to put on this morning. My everyday hairstyle consists of a tight bun on top of my head that I can put together super quickly too. But my day isn't over at 5:30 when I am off work and I have to find a way to take my day look quickly into night so I can get back out the door to enjoy some fall activities with the fam - or a second round of work.


Today I am going to share how I can quickly take that bun down and give my hair a style using Got2b® Volumaniac Hair Spray and Got2b® Volumaniac Mousse, which you can now find at Walmart. I have very thin hair which means that I am in love with these two products that give my hair so much needed volume. You can go crazy with insane volume from root to tip with Got2b® Volumaniac Hair Spray / Volumaniac Mousse. This exclusive root boosting technology will create the insane lift you need to take your style to a whole new level, and it's great for everyday styles like mine too. Anyone who needs some extra volume in their hair can benefit from these products, and I love how affordable they are at Walmart!

 Take advantage of this Ibotta offer: Earn $1 with ibotta on all your favorite got2b items!


Did I mention that this style takes less than ten minutes? There really is nothing to it, but you will see that it ends up looking quite cute and it's a lot more fun for an evening fall outing versus my all-day bun.


Since my hair is dry the first step is to take it out of the bun and give it a quick brushing. Normally, I would go in with the Got2b® Volumaniac Mousse, but since my hair is not freshly washed I am skipping that step for now. But if you hair is damp definitely start with the mousse for added hold and volume.


I will take the top portion of my hair, depending on how big I want my knot to be and instead of making another bun, I will now twist the hair and make more of a messy knot. You will find this knot gets messier as the day goes on but that's what I love about this style, it's not super polished but quite fun. 


Now we are going to do the quickest curl job known to man, remember, we are on a tight schedule here. 


Taking my heated curling iron I will start curling my hair on one side, taking small pieces of hair and only curling from the middle of my hair. This is just a light curl that will translate more as messy, chunky waves and not curls. 


Because a good portion of our hair is in the top knot, there isn't much left too curl, at least not on me. I don't have a lot of hair and can get the hair curled on both sides in about 5 minutes. 



Once you are done curling all of your hair, it's time to run your fingers through the curls to break them up a little. 



You don't want to brush the curls out completely, that's why I go in with my fingers versus a brush. 


Now, using the Got2b® Volumaniac Hair Spray we will give our hair more volume by spraying sections of the hair and giving it a good scrunch. I also like to give my roots a spraying and using my fingers add more volume that way too. 



Voila! In less than ten minutes we have a hairstyle that is perfect for a fall evening outdoors. I popped on some fresh lipstick, a little blush and can now grab a plaid top and vamonos. 


I hope my ten minute hairstyle has given you some fall inspiration for an easy hairstyle. Sure it would be nice to have an hour, or more to get ready, but most of us don't have that kind of time and yet we can still look ready and pulled together. Don't forget to check out Got2b® products at Walmart.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)