5 Tips for Maintaining Overall Family Wellness - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

5 Tips for Maintaining Overall Family Wellness

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeFamily #CollectiveBias

We are smack in the middle of the busiest season of the year. Julius has been in school for a good month now, and while I think we've finally found our rhythm for getting up and out of the house on time each morning, it's so crazy busy with all of Julius's activities. This kid is only 4 and already his schedule is packed, I can only imagine how busy he's going to keep me as he gets older.  

Honestly, there are days that I feel like someone has run me over with a garbage truck, and not sure how I am going to face the next day. But like most moms, I manage each day one at a time and by the end of the week, I've actually ticked off most of my to-do-list. 

Something that makes a big difference in my everyday life is my overall wellness. How much I can get done for me and my family depends on how good I feel and today I am sharing five tips for maintaining overall wellness, as a family.

5 Tips for Maintaining Overall Family Wellness

Take a daily vitamin: I'm a big proponent of a daily vitamin, especially after the birth of my son. I breast fed him for over two years, which made for a very healthy little boy. But by the time I stopped, I was in major need of extra vitamins and minerals. Since then, a multivitamin has always been part of my morning regimen. 

Now that my son is 4 he is taking his own vitamin and because he can be a bit picky I made sure to pick out a gummy vitamin that I wouldn't struggle to get him to take. 


I make sure to pick up Nature Made® vitamins at Target for both of us. Right now is a great time to pick up Nature Made® products using this Cartwheel offer. Get get 30% off all Nature Made® products, while supplies last.



Nature Made® Kids First® Vitamin C gummies are only recommend for children 4 years old and up. Because they are in gummy form, and have great tasting natural flavor, they are an easy way for kids to take supplements without complaints.

Julius actually looks forward to taking his vitamin everyday. The new great price point of $9.99, along with the great flavor, makes it easy to start the family on a healthy, tasty routine. Nature Made® Kids First® Vitamin C gummies are gluten free too!



‡My current daily vitamin is Nature Made® Hair Skin and Nails Adult Gummies, which give my hair, nails and skin that extra support they currently need‡. ‡May help support healthy hair, skin and nails for those that are deficient in biotin.†



Two Nature Made® Hair Skin and Nails Adult Gummies each morning and my vitamin regimen is done.


Make healthier snacking choices for the entire family: when packing our snacks each morning, I make sure to include healthier picks like: water and fruit. We enjoy sugary drinks and sweets, just like everyone else, but in moderation. While I will still pack Julius a pouch of his favorite juice, he also gets a bottle of water. It's all about maintaining a good balance.

Having a healthy snack during the day, also allows us to indulge at dinner, which is the one meal we all get to enjoy as a family. 



Stay active as a family: this is easy to do when you have kids, they have so much energy that you'll have to find an outlet for that energy each afternoon. We love going to the park, on a nature hike, or simply taking a walk at the end of the day. 

I'm so not that mom who goes to the gym on a daily basis. I've tried that before but with our busy lives, there is no time for that anymore. But I find that getting out with the kids each day helps me keep my body active without having to take time away from my son, and we get to have some fun together. 


Take time as a family to enjoy the season: nobody can keep going at full speed without taking a break, and even though this is the busiest season for me at work, I make time to spend with the family doing all the fall events. We've been to the pumpkin patch, Knotts Spooky Farm and have the school fall festival to attend later this week. 


Nature Made® vitamins play a big part in mine and my family's everyday life. Taking a daily vitamin really is an easy way to support overall health, so we can keep moving right along with our busy schedules.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)