Refresh Your Hair While Helping It Fight the 5 Signs of Aging - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Refresh Your Hair While Helping It Fight the 5 Signs of Aging

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyAgeBeautiful #CollectiveBias


I've always been pretty good about upkeeping my hair: I don't wash it daily, I use good quality products to keep it as healthy as possible and I color it every 2-3 months to refresh the color with a hair dye that is not harsh. But as diligent as I have been with my hair, I didn't realize that I might not be helping it age - yes, out hair ages a lot more than we might think!

As we age, our hair experiences 5 signs of aging: it loses volume, manageability, color, moisture and shine. Already many of us suffer with thinner hair, I know mine isn't super voluminous to begin with and to think that I will lose even more as I age, is a little worrisome.

That's why this time when it was time to refresh my hair color I decided to go a different route, and use a hair color that will help me replenish all those things our hair loses as it ages, Zotos Professional AGEbeautiful anti-aging hair color.



Help Hair Fight the 5 Signs of Aging When Coloring Your Hair

AGEbeautiful anti-aging haircolor is the first haircolor developed to fight all 5 signs of aging in your clients' hair. AGEbeautiful contains melanin, keratin peptide, silk protein and a patented conditioning technology to replenish hair with the essential components that are lost with aging. The unique formula penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to deliver beautiful, rich color. Hair feels instantly fuller, silkier and radiates with shine.

Zotos Professional AGEbeautiful anti-aging hair color can be found at Sally Beauty,



What you will need:
  • Go to your local Sally Beauty store and go to the AGEbeautiful color section and pick the shade that is right for you. I picked out shade 4RM DARK RED MAHOGANY BROWN.
  • Once you pick your shade, purchase your developer. 99% of the time 20 volume is the correct developer but I picked up the one that the Sally Beauty associate suggested would work best for my color.
  • Decide how you want to apply – in an applicator bottle or a bowl and brush and purchase those items. I am using the liquid-crème so I decided a bowl was the way to go. Don't forget the brush and gloves!



How to:
  • Mix color and developer. Mixing ratio for most of the shades is 1 to 1; meaning for every ounce of color you need an ounce of developer. The color comes in a 2oz tube; the developer a 4oz tube so I will only be pouring 1/2 of the developer and the full tube of color.
  • Do a patch test to make sure you are not allergic.
  • Apply to dry hair with brush, make sure you apply gloves. After the mix is in the hair make sure to wipe off any color that might be on your skin, you will want to do this right away.
  • Leave hair color in hair for suggested amount of time: 30 minutes for me

After application, rinse hair well, shampoo and condition as usual. And with that, we have a fresh new hair color that has also helped fortify my hair against those signs of aging.




I really like this color, I just love that hint of red!



Again, for reference, it's shade 4RM DARK RED MAHOGANY BROWN, and a perfect color to take me through the rest of the holiday season.



In the overall scheme of life I am still pretty young and might not yet have to worry about my hair aging, but I have always been super proactive about caring for my skin and hair. Since I color my hair every few months anyway, why not use a hair color that will help me prevent those signs of aging?


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)