#Haul Post: Forever 21, Sessi Fashions, Hot Topic + H & M #fashion - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

#Haul Post: Forever 21, Sessi Fashions, Hot Topic + H & M #fashion

Yesterday I did some very conservative shopping because I am saving for Julius's 1st birthday party. This is my haul for both of us. 


Chic Hoodie : Forever 21  $19.99

Usually I walk out of F21 with bags and bags, but I managed to buy only something I really thought I needed. 


Day of the Dead wallet : Hot Topic $9.99 (it's one of those with a little pocket to put your cell so you can access the screen while keeping the phone tucked away) Hot Topic was having a Buy One Get One 50% Off the entire store! We found 4 really cute wallets and I think mine was only $5. 

Long Sleeved Stripped Shirt with Leather Details : $8.95
Yoga Pants : $15 I have about a million of these, but a new pair is always nice.

:( That was it for me.


Color Block Cardigan :  H&M $12.99


Simple Gray Cardigan :  H&M $7.99 (super affordable)


Denim Shirt :  H&M $7 (he has another denim shirt that was almost $30, I could not believe what a steal this was. H&M always has the best sales!)


Black Folded Up Pants : $15 H&M

This was it for both of us, just a few fall items we needed. After his birthday passes, I can go back for a bigger haul with more goodies for me.

Shopping is the best!

4 comments

  1. Me gusto es ropa para mi bebe se ve linda y seguro q mu bebe se vera muy guapo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores. And they always have such great sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. buena compra! me gusto todo, lastima que no tenga esas tiendas, supongo que se puede comprar online tambien, muy lindo todo y buenos precios
    johanna guerra

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)