Game Day DIY Hostess Gift - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Game Day DIY Hostess Gift

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #ScoreAtCVS #CollectiveBias

Football season is one of the best parts about fall, along with Halloween. Fall really is our favorite season all around and it's because all of our favorite things come back including football games. In my house we get pretty excited when it's time for our favorite teams to play and we spend the entire football season going back and forth between houses watching the games and having lots of food. 
 These days I am working a lot so I am not doing a lot of the hosting of game day parties, because who wants to host a game day party after 14 hours at work? Luckily I can just go over to someone else's house to enjoy the game and because I try not to be such a loser, I try to always bring something over for the hostess. It's always easy to pop into the grocery store and grab a bottle of wine or some dessert, but it's also nice to put some thought into a little DIY gift that the receiver will really appreciate. 
Making a DIY Game Day Hostess Gift doesn't have to be hard at all, nor does it have to be expensive. When I am making a gift for someone I take something they really like and just make it cute. In my family we LOVE chocolate and it's something you can never go wrong with. For this hostess gift idea I took my sisters love of football and SNICKERS® Bars and found the best football themed packaging bars at CVS to make her the cutest Game Day SNICKERS® jar. 

Game Day Hostess Gift: SNICKERS® Jar

You will need:
Large glass jar
Football stickers
Ribbon
Scissors
SNICKERS® Bars
Green packing worms
Football Squishy
Find a large jar that will fit at least 6 SNICKERS® Bars. This jar is perfect because she can reuse it over and over again and it was really inexpensive, everything in this DIY is. Next I took some really cute blinged out football stickers and lightly decorated the jar, keeping it cute and not overdoing or making it tacky. Less is more when it comes to stickers but they are a really cute touch. Now I grabbed some of the .99 green packing worms to give my jar a grassy field effect and start placing the SNICKERS® Bars into the jar. I was lucky enough to find the perfect .99 football squishy that fits perfectly into the jar and really gives it that football field feel. Lastly I cut some .99 (again) ribbon, add a few stickers to that and tie. Finished!
How cute is this SNICKERS® Bar Game Day Jar?
This is a really easy way to unite my sisters love of SNICKERS® Bars and football while thanking her for having me over to watch the game and eat. 
I personally love putting together really personal little gifts like this versus buying dessert or something like that. It shows that you really thought of the person and put some effort into it, even if it was super easy and took almost no effort at all!
SNICKERS® Bars are such a favorite of my sisters that I made sure to include two of the new SNICKERS® Crisper Bars. I might have purchased a few of these for myself. 
I love it, and I love that it cost very little to put such a cute game day hostess gift. Even the SNICKERS® Bars were super cheap when using this $1 off coupon at CVS. If you loved these special football themed SNICKERS® Bars as much as I did, don't forget to stop by CVS for all of your game day needs. 
I hope you've enjoyed this game day themed DIY. Got lots of game day parties to attend or throw this football season? Get more gameday ideas at the link.  

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)