Forget Allergy Issues and Enjoy Spring! - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Forget Allergy Issues and Enjoy Spring!

"I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its client. All health related suggestions and opinions expressed in this post are all my own" #CollectiveBias


Allergy season is here and if you are like me, those allergy issues have already begun to make your life miserable. I love Spring, I really do, especially after such a strange winter, but it really does such a number on me and a few of my family members. It's hard to get out there and enjoy the outdoors, when all you can do is sneeze and wipe your nose all day. I decided it was time to hit Walgreens for some much needed relief.


Now you know I love Walgreens for how incredibly convenient it makes my shopping. I can pop in and out and find everything I need in a hurry and with almost no wait time like at other stores. This time I went in search of a few things that would help me combat the awful allergy symptoms I have been suffering with. Walgreens has a great line of products called Well At Walgreens geared specifically for allergy season and right now those products are on sale at buy one get one half off. This sale runs for the rest of March, so it's a great time to stock up for the rest of the season. Since I was heading to the park for a walk, I grabbed a few other things that I would need to make my visit more pleasant. 


The little allergy kit that I put together:

Walgreens Wal-itin 10mg Tablets, Walgreens Wal-Zyr Children's Sugar Free Liquid Grape both which give 24 hours of relief. Beginning February 1, 2011- December 31, 2014, one cent from the purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness product (up to $3 million annually) will be donated to bringing preventative wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Commitment ®.  

I also grabbed cute heart design tissues that were only .49, a Chap Stick for my terribly dry lips, antibacterial for keeping my hands free of pollen and germs, and some gum that was on sale at the register! With my Walgreens Balance Rewards account I saved a lot and I was then ready to go and enjoy the beautiful flowers and finally grab some much needed sun.


The roses at the park are in bloom and what a gorgeous sight indeed!


I'd already taken my Wal-itin so the sneezing, runny nose and itchy eyes were gone. I was actually able to smell the roses...and then I almost got stung by a bee.


It would be a complete shame to let all of this beauty go to waste. I live right by this park and so many times I just can't visit it because of my allergies. Not this time.


Spring is such a wonderful time of the year. You have to get out there and enjoy it, you really do. I know that with allergies, it can be very tricky to do so. But you have Walgreens and #WellAtWalgreens products to help you get through this allergy season. 


Do yourself a favor and get out there at least once a week. It's about seizing the moment and seizing the day, as my mom likes to say. Don't let those darn allergies hold you back!

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)