This is a sponsored post, however all opinions are my own.
My apartment is very small but it get messy looking pretty fast. It's hard for me to function when everything isn't in its place, so every morning I take about 45 minutes to get it all in tip top shape. Once everything is clean and sparkly, I can then concentrate on work or my homework. Sometimes I will even sit in the clean and quiet and enjoy a mocha frapp and a Netflix movie, but not till I have cleaned up.
These are 5 tips that I use myself to get my apartment clean every morning in under an hour.
1) Have a cleaning caddy filled with your favorite cleaning supplies. I have a glass cleaner, an all purpose cleaner, a bathroom cleaner, and some brushes for spot cleaning the rug. I already know which products work most efficient so I can give everything a quick wipe down or scrub.
2) I don't like to use rags or cleaning cloths because they can transfer a lot of the same germs back and forth. Instead I use the new Viva Vantage paper towels from Walmart. These paper towels are so strong that you can actually use them to scour the kitchen counters and really grimy spots.
3) I dust daily instead of letting the dust gather for more than a day. I grab one of the Viva Vantage paper towel and some dust spray and give everything a quick wipe. I suffer from allergies so this is a very important step in my cleaning routine. We just got a cat too, so dusting is now even more important.
4) I use a small vacuum on my hard wood floors versus lugging out the big one. I quickly vacuum all the floors with the smaller machine during the weeks and only pull out the big one on weekends for a more thurough cleaning.
5) Cleaning up behind yourself all day will keep your place looking nice and neat. I get so stressed when I see everyone leaving things where they don't belong or just not putting things back. In my place dishes can get washed as they are used and we all put things back in their place.
Vivia Vantage paper towels are so stretchy and strong that I can use them for so many things including drying up spills and scrubbing dry baby food of the hard wood floor. I like a paper towel that doesn't shred when you use it and can handle even the biggest spill. Check out Viva Vantage at a Walmart near you and let me know how quickly you can get your place cleaned up!