Be a Hostess with the Mostess & Enter the Mis Primeras Mañanitas Sweepstakes - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Be a Hostess with the Mostess & Enter the Mis Primeras Mañanitas Sweepstakes

This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Fisher-Price® and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.


My sons first birthday party was a very exiting time for me as a first time mom. I literally spent months and months planning everything for his first birthday. Everything had to be just perfect, and his dad, his grandmother and aunts all chipped in to help make his day as special as possible. It's not everyday that you get to celebrate your precious child's first birthday so it had to be just right. 


While I was planning for his party, I used the internet religiously to come up with ideas and to look for tutorials on making a lot of the party favors. What a wealth of information is at our fingertips, I found so many ideas and tips I wished I could have done all of them. For someone like me, who is not used to hosting parties, this was perfect. If you are like me and needed some fresh ideas on being that perfect Hostess with the Mostess the visit the Hostess with the Mostess Fisher-Price® Site for so many ideas for your little ones party. They have some of the neatest and cutest ideas that I have seen, so perfect for a first birthday. And on their site you get step-by-step instructions on how to do everything, making even really hard looking things very simple. I did a lot of DIY and it really makes the party seem personal when you take time to put work into it yourself and it's a lot of fun to involve the entire family. 

 

Fisher-Price ® is proud to announce Mis Primeras Mañanitas, the first-ever fully integrated Hispanic dedicated program of its kind that will connect directly with millennial moms.In its first year, the campaign will tap into the culturally relevant and emotional connection to “Las Mañanitas”, a song that highlights the love and optimism that a mom feels on her baby’s special day. 

DIY Tutorial: Birthday Ball Garland

ENTER TO WIN: Mis Primeras Mañanitas was developed to be a resource hub for moms to access unique andcreative ideas for her baby’s first birthday party so take advantage of it! Visit the Hostess with the Mostess Fisher-Price® Site to help you plan your bebes primer mananitas and while you are there enter the Mis Primeras Mañanitas sweepstakes. One winner per month wins a $100 gift card to help plan baby's party and a selection of classic Fisher-Price® toys like these: Brilliant BasicsTM Corn Popper®, Little People ® Fun Sounds Farm, Little People® Classic Xylophone. I remember these toys from when I was a kid and I know my little boy loves them too!


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)