Fragrance Tips For Getting Your Home Holiday Ready - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Fragrance Tips For Getting Your Home Holiday Ready

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GladeHolidayMood #CollectiveBias

I've recently moved into my first apartment and I am looking forward to having my first holiday family get togethers in my own space. It's a bit unnerving since I have never hosted any events on my own, but at the same time it's exciting and hopefully it will only be the first of many years that I get to have my family over. I would love to start a new family tradition with my family, maybe a yearly dinner on Christmas eve or a special Christmas day dinner, or maybe something totally new. And since my apartment is pretty tiny (can you say Hobbit hole), I am really going to have to work at making it inviting and cozy for when everyone arrives. Enter the Glade® Winter Collection, which is filled with holiday scents that are bound to get everyone in the holiday spirit, even in my tiny place. I found three scents in this holiday fragrance collection that I really loved: Sparkling Spruce™ , Apple Cinnamon Cheer ™  and Frosted Cookie Party™.


  I found the Glade® Winter Collection in Ralph's since I live in SoCal, but you can also find them at Kroger's. I was excited to see such a large display filled with Wax Melts, candles, plugins and aerosols. Everything happened to be on sale which was an extra bonus of shopping at Ralph's stores, where you can always find a good deal. 


For a special deal, find coupons for Glade on 12/7/14 in most Sunday newspapers in the coupon section, you can also find digital coupons for Glade on coupons.com.


Today I want to share some tips on how to prepare your house and make it feel more welcoming for the holidays. 


1. Stock up on items from the Glade® Winter Collection. I grabbed a little bit of everything and will be using these items in each room of my apartment, including the bathroom. These fragrances play very well together so you can have an Apple Cinnamon Cheer ™ candle burning in the living room and and Frosted Cookie Party™ in the bathroom. That way each room your guests enter will be filled with holiday scent and cheer. 


2. I think having a small gift for everyone is a wonderful surprise and something that will make each one of your guests feel special. It doesn't have to be a pricey item either, in fact Glade® Winter Collection candles and Wax Melts with a warmer are a great option and they are very affordable. I've also been scouring sales online and catalogs in search of other affordable little gifts for all.


3. Mood lighting is another way to make your home feel very cozy and inviting. It's actually been pretty cold in California and it's lovely to walk into my moms house and find a candle burning in each room. It really makes you want to sit down with a hot cup of cocoa to enjoy the cozy atmosphere.


4. It's always a good idea to keep things fresh. I have a brand new puppy and it has been a mission to keep the apartment smelling fresh and clean. No matter how much cleaning I do, there is always some leftover odor that needs getting rid of. I love Glade® Premium Aerosols for getting rid of the funky smell. The holiday scented aerosols will keep the house smelling festive even when I am not burning a candle.

5. Make it festive by going all out with your holiday decorations. I am going to be picking out a tree and buying all brand new Christmas decorations this week because I want to enjoy the season as long as possible.  


My small place will soon be ready to host my family and a few friends. I will be a hostess for the first time and I can't wait. I have a lot more prep to do, a lot of cooking to plan and a ton of gifts to buy, but that's what the holidays are all about. I hope my tips help you out or give you some new ideas for making your holiday better. Don't forget to check out the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection at Kroger and Ralph's!

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)