Capturing Memories Forever - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Capturing Memories Forever



This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #MobileMemories #CollectiveBias

Life passes by in a fleeting glance. Sometimes it's scary to think just how quickly time flies by, my son will be three this year and it seems like he was just born yesterday. That's why I always try to capture the moment and there is nothing simpler and more convenient that the ease of capturing memories with our cell phones. I remember a time before cell phone cameras where the norm, we had a little baby blue digital camera my mom had bought us and we used to take so many pics with it, but it was also such a pain to have to load these to our old desktop. Now it's so easy to simply pull your cell phone out of your pocket and snap a picture or a video. I've always got my cell phone in hand and I am thrilled that I have been able to catch so many treasured moments with my son and family. Even when my son is with his dad and I am alone, I love being able to take a morning to snap some pictures for the blog or social media. Isn't social media, Instagram in specific, fabulous? I went back on my IG account the other day and had a tearfest looking at my little boy when he was so little, time flies, I'm telling you. It's important that we capture as many of those moments as possible. 

Today I went on a nature walk with my little sister (yes I take nature walks in sandals) and we had a blast taking photos of the beautiful greenery. We don't have a lot of green areas in our town so we enjoy the little bit we do have. I pulled out my Samsung Galaxy Avant and took pictures of the beautiful trees and many of my little sister to send to her dad who is away on business. With my unlimited Walmart Family Mobile plan, I was able to send copies to my mom, sisters and her dad. Of course I also had to take a few selfies...

I love my phone, it's one of two phones that I have with my WFM ($29.88/month (for the first line and a $25 Starter Kit) Unlimited Talk, Text & Data service plan which includes up to 1G of 4G LTE data) plan. I've now had WFM for over two years and because of them, I don't stress the high cost of a monthly data plan or worry about an expensive phone replacement cost.  This phone was only $149 on Rollback and takes great photos. 

Photos & videos are priceless. Don't forget to capture as many moments as you can. 


Sign up for Walmart Family Mobile at your local Walmart and take a look at the different phones, there's usually a few on rollback. I'll probably be getting another new phone to add to the two I have now because I enjoy switching them out, and with Walmart prices I can afford to do so. 

All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/8e03 or your local Walmart for current pricing.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)