DIY Regalo de Amor - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

DIY Regalo de Amor

This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Pampers.  All opinions are 100% mine.


This Mother’s Day, Pampers is celebrating moms and the precious moments of love with their little ones by giving the Pampers Gift of Love (#RegaloDeAmorPampers) to help families capture and cherish those loving moments with baby. I have a really nice giveaway at the end of my post, especially for a mom that deserves a great little treat. If you are interested in a very easy DIY idea for her, please keep reading! I went to Michael's and picked up a few items to make my mom a nice bracelet for Mother's Day from Julius and myself and I want to share how easy it is to make. 


You will need:
  • Three (or more) charm links. Choose these depending on who your gift is for. You can really personalize your bracelet with the perfect charms. 
  • Hemp or Leather Chords. I chose the colorful hemp chords to give my bracelet more color. If you want a thicker/stronger chord then choose the leather chord.  
  • Scissors


Step 1: 
Cut two pieces of chord for each charm about 12 inches long. You will probably have to tweak this depending on the wrist size you are going for.


Step 2: 
Now slide the charm to the middle of each chord, making a knot on both ends.


Step 3: 
Once you have all your charms on the chords with knots on both sides, hold your bracelet ends together and using a 3 inch piece of chord loop the top and twist the chord around all three of the bracelets four times.  Pull the end of the chord through the loop and pull tightly. 


If your ends are really long like mine where, cut off the excess and re-knot. Make sure to leave enough chord for easy loosening and tightening. 


Your bracelet is now ready!


I chose the symbols of what I wish for my mom:

Infinite love, luck and protection. But like I said you can choose the charms that best suit you or the special lady you will be making this for. The choices are infinite!!


Pampers knows that when babies feel comforted and protected, they feel covered in love. Pampers Swaddlers are the No.1 choice at local hospitals in Los Angeles and across the country. And now Pampers Swaddlers is available through size 6 to comfort and protect babies through many more moments of love! 


 Pampers has created a #RegaloDeAmorPampers gift basket to help celebrate and capture those special moments of love with their baby. The gifts include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Wipes, and a Michael’s gift card to create a DIY Mother’s Day gift for all the special moms, abuelas and tías in your life! Enter below for your chance to win!

49 comments

  1. It was a low key day. My husband ordered food and we ate at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was kind of a sad day.. I lost my mom a few years ago to cancer.. plus it rained so I just slept all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to visit my parents and cooked my mother's favorite dish for this special day. Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing prize pack!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We celebrated at home! My son in law grilled chicken breast, corn, and asparagus and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went out to breakfast with my mom and then we went to church and then we went to Kohl's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took my mom out to dinner.

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a wonderful cookout with my family. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We visited my parents for lunch and spent the day with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Family Celebrates Mother's Day With A Family Dinner.
    Entry Name- Heather Hayes Panjon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spent the day with my kids. We played Play Doh and finger painted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to church and had lunch with my mom and grandma
    Leidy R rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  12. We celebrated Mother's Day by gathering all the moms in the family and having a huge Mother's Day Dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband and kids gave me a cookout and pics of my grand kids. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. we went to dinner and then spent time together at home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We went out to a fancy restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a nice meal with my mom and my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  17. we went to lunch it was fun

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I go visit my mother and then spend the day with my kids while hubby cooks on the grill

    ReplyDelete
  19. we took my mom out for lunch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Visited my mom and spent the rest of the day with my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We spent time together and then went out to dinner with my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had to work but my sister and I gave my mom a keurig before we both left to go to work for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I celebrate Mother's Day with my kids and husband. I send flowers to my mom and give her a call since I live a few states away and can't always go see her on Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This year I spent the day with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Our family all celebrated with a meal in our backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I went shopping with my sister and mom

    ReplyDelete
  27. We went to church, then my husband grilled food. My kids also gave me gifts. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I brought my mom dinner
    tweety800265(at)yahoo(dot)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I celebrated Mother's Day at home with my elderly mother, daughter and granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow on Twitter as birdiebee52. I made an error in the rafflecopter entry.

    ReplyDelete
  31. we usually go out to eat with the family- especially my mom.

    thanks !:) xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. stayed home, relaxed, got in some knitting

    ReplyDelete
  33. we usually do a brunch and a special dinner for her!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I went to a dinner at my mother in law's house!

    ReplyDelete
  35. We went out to a nice restaurant thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  36. We went out to breakfast, then just spent the rest of the day at home enjoying each other's company!
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

    ReplyDelete
  37. We got my mom a nice gift and flowers and took her with all the family to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I celebrated by spending the day out with my kids!

    nathansmommy619(At)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. We went to church and the to lunch with our mothers and grandmothers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Usually go out to eat whit my husband and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  41. went to church and then had dinner with my family

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)