Head Back to College With Your Best Face Forward - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Head Back to College With Your Best Face Forward


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SchooledByBeauty #CollectiveBias

The back-to-school season is almost here and if you're like me rushing around getting ready to go back to class and back to a hectic schedule, then you might also be suffering from acne issues. It's so frustrating because just last month my skin was in great shape, I hardly had any blemishes and for the first time in forever I was able to go makeup-free while going out. Now with all of the back-to-school stresses I have started to break out like crazy. When my skin rebels on me this way I go back to my anti-acne skin care routine which features Neutrogena products available at Target. Neutrogena is always does such a good job at fighting those bothersome breakouts that happen to me during stressful moments, and I was excited to find that Target had a great promotion on the day I went.


Promotions: Neutrogena (buy three, get one free facial care) valid through 9/12/15 and the Cartwheel Deal: Neutrogena Cosmetics 6/26- 8/29 10% off. I went ahead and took advantage of the promotion to get 4 items that will help me tackle my skin care issues just in time to go back-to-school with my best face forward. 



  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes: the pink grapefruit scent of these wipes is a favorite of mine for waking me as well as my skin up. They cleanse my skin and leave it fresh and clean. 




  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Scrub Pink Grapefruit: This is my favorite Neutrogena wash. The microbeads in this scrub gently smooth away my dry skin and help clear breakouts. I go through this the fastest so I got an extra backup. 




  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: A holy grail cleanser, we always have this at home because it just does a great job of cleansing our skin without over drying or irritation. 



Back-to-college season is not going to catch me with a face full of acne. Already the products are working away at those blemishes and clearing up my skin so that I can put my best fact forward when I go back to class. 


Are you heading back to college next month? If so, stop by Target and take advantage of the Neutrogena promotions to stock up your back-to-school skin care kit.


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)