Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995 - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995 is one of my favorite shades. This shade is a collaboration between Gerard Cosmetics and Jaclyn Hill, not the reason we got it, we were more enamored with the brown/neutral shade that was one of the first nudes that we really fell for. This shade is a throwback to the 1990's and the shades that were so popular at the time, I was a child so I have not a clue as to what lipsticks were in style but I do love 1995. On me, because I have very pigmented lips, 1995 shows up as a your-lips-but-better shade. I like how it's very natural looking while being very pretty and how it goes with almost any makeup look.


 What do you think of 1995, is this a color you could total rock or would you pass?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)