Gifting a Memory w/ COTY - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Gifting a Memory w/ COTY

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftingAMemory #CollectiveBias
My sister China...what can I say about her. Actually, this picture pretty much tells it all. I grew up one year younger than this girl who everyone always thought beautiful. China was always the center of attention, always causing some sort of drama and making things a lot more complicated than they needed to be. Being her sister and going to school with her, you know that drama ended up affecting me with her and we were always in some sort of dilemma; she for having a big mouth and being better looking than all the girls that hated her, and me for being her little sister. Fun times...
All of those high school memories are only a few years old, yet they feel like a lifetime ago. Now we're 20 and 21 and everything is so different. We no longer see each other everyday or even once a month, I am working while she goes to school and I am not sure when we might get to spend time together again. At least we are in constant contact with texts, Snapchats and a random call here and there. But it's just not the same. 
When it comes to gift shopping for my sister, I love getting her fragrances. China has always had a signature style of scent, always preferring very musky, deep floral scents. I immediately know when she is going to like a scent just by the notes. Did you know that scent is our strongest sense? That's why all it takes is for me to smell a musky fragrance and I think of her. For her Christmas gift I went shopping for COTY Fragrance Gift Sets at CVS and picked the perfect fragrance for her, Beyoncé Gift Set in Heat.
The entire presentation of this perfume is so China; the pink bottle with gold details and of course the scent. It is so her! This bottle is so beautiful that it's going to look great on her vanity or in her bag. 
I don't have the biggest holiday budget, December is a very slow month at my job, and I have a long list of gifts to buy. But I have always been really good at making my budget stretch and the holiday season really takes me to task. COTY Fragrance Gift Sets are one of the best deals for gifting fragrances this year and I love how you don't have to make a mall trip and spend a millions years looking for parking. I simply popped into my local CVS and grabbed my gift, easy peasy. 
There is no one in this world like my sister China, and as crazy as she can be I wouldn't change her one bit. We have a lot of memories to look back on and I know that we will be making new memories in the future. Life takes twists and turns and you never know, she could be back tomorrow. Until then we have our snaps, our chats and silly phone calls. And I know that she is going to love her new Beyoncé fragrance. Find Beyoncé Heat and other COTY fragrances at CVS and gift a memory to a special person in your life this holiday season. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)