Dia de los Reyes Gift Ideas - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Dia de los Reyes Gift Ideas

This is part of a sponsored collaboration with JCPenney and DiMe Media. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

Are you a last minute shopper like me? Three Kings Day is only a few days away and I am just finishing up my gift shopping. I didn't stress too much this year though because I shopped at JCPenney, where they have gifts for the entire family as well as housewares, decor and so much more. I knew I just needed enough time to make one visit to JCPenney and that I would be fine. I found a little bit of everything, and today I want to share just a few of the items I picked out. You know that I love a good bargain and everything I purchased on this trip was on sale, which is awesome. 

This Arizona Puffer Jacket is one of the best deals I found this entire holiday season. It was only $25 and I found it in a few colors. I picked a white for China and the black for myself, and could not love it more. It's so warm and comfy, and I got it just in time as the rain has begun in California and is supposed to last all week. 

I found the cutest iHome Color Changing Headphones for my niece and nephew. For Christmas I got them each a charger and a phone case, these headphones are going to make the perfect compliment to those gifts and they are going to love the changing colors. I had to try them out to show you just how cute they are. If los tres reyes magos want to bring me a gift, I would love a pair of these myself. 

For Julius I picked up a Disney Star Wars R2 D2 Pillow Buddy and a Disney Frozen Snackeez cup that holds a drink and snack at the same time. He hasn't even seen the movie yet but he is a huge Star Wars character fan, especially of Chewie and R2D2. Since he is an all day snacker and drinker, this Snackeez cup is exactly what he needs and is perfect for his on-the-go lifestyle. It's funny that a 2 year old has a more exciting lifestyle than I do, but he's never in one place for long. That kid is something else. 


JCPenney is an ideal shopping destination where you can find gifts for all ages, lifestyles and on budget. Don't stress your list and stop by to get it all done at once. That way you can sit back and enjoy the holiday even more, especially since Dia de los Reyes is the official end of the holiday season. Visit JCPenney Latino on Facebook for more tips to help make the day even better!

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)