An Everyday Summer Shine-Free Look - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

An Everyday Summer Shine-Free Look

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyLondonLook #CollectiveBias

I have oily skin which can be problematic during the summer months because I will get oilier a lot faster than normal. That's why when the hot months arrive I change up my makeup routine to include a foundation that can stand the heat and give me the matte look that I love. 
A foundation that I have known for a few years now and that I have always enjoyed is the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. This foundation, along with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, are staples in my makeup bag and I am never without them. Today I am going to share a quick Everyday Summertime Look featuring these Rimmel products. With this Matte team of products, I know that I can trust my makeup to stay all day, even when I will be working outdoors in the sun.  
For my look I will be using the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in #203 True Beige,  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, the Kate Sculpting Kit and a tube of Stay Glossy lip gloss, among other Rimmel favorites. 
I started the look with a Rimmel primer and then dotted the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation all over my face and began to blend. The formula is an airy, lightweight mousse texture, incorporating state-of-the-art gel emulsifiers, which simply glides over the skin, blending seamlessly and evenly. You can use your fingertips to apply this foundation but I really enjoy using a brush. 
As you can see, the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation has a very matte, full coverage finish that really evened out my skin tone and covered all my blemishes. 
Now I take a a Rimmel concealer and apply to my under eyes and the bridge of my nose. I do have discoloration in my under eye area and a good concealer will get rid of that plus give me that awake and refreshed look I lack from going to bed so late. 
Next I set my entire face with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder controls shine for up to 5 hours, minimizes the appearance of pores with a natural, matte finish and keeps me shine free all day. This product is a must-have for many beauty lovers and it's worth the hype as I have loved it for years and years. 
The next is a product that has become a fast favorite, the Rimmel Kate Sculpting Kit is Rimmel's first sculpting palette designed by Kate Moss. This palette includes 3 shades to Highlight, Contour & Blush. Long-lasting color seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy looking glow. The shade I use is called Golden Bronze, which is perfect for my medium skin tone, there are two lighter shades available for lighter skin tones as well.
I start with the shading/contour powder to contour and recede areas of the face for a natural contour (Sides of nose, jaw line, forehead). 
I then apply generous amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones to add light to my face and finish off with a shimmer powder blush for color and definition with just enough shimmer to make it perfect for the summer months.
My next steps were to add a winged liner (my everyday liner) and mascara plus false lashes. 
To top off the look I now used a tube of Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss to give my lips a full and summer-ready glossy finish. 
My look is now finished and with these Rimmel products, especially the matte ones, I know my face will stay on for a full day of work outdoors. 
While it's hard to capture with a camera, my skin is matte while still being very bronzy and glowy. A lot of times that can be hard to achieve for us girls with oily skin but with Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation I can control the oil and get the bronziness and glow from the Kate Sculpting Kit. 
Find the entire Rimmel range at Walmart and take advantage of this Ibotta offer to save some cash. Now you can stock your summer beauty stash while saving some dinero!
Summer is going to bring temps as high as 120 to my neck of the woods. But I am ready and I am pretty confident that my makeup routine is ready too. What changes do you make to your beauty routine during the summer months?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)