Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NEUTROGENA® and #WeAllGrow Latina Network. The opinions and text are all mine.


They say it's never too late to start taking care of your skin but in my case I have always believed that it's never too early. I started taking care of my skin when I was a teenager. I started a skin regimen at a young age more out of necessity because I was the only one in the family that was graced with skin problems. The women in my family, everyone but me, all have really good skin. I'm the only one of us four that has ever had to deal with blemishes and acne. But as with everything, there's been a silver lining to my having to tackle skin problems at a young age, and that is that my skin will be younger longer. Not only have I always taken extra care to keep my skin clear and healthy, I have incorporated anti-aging products into my regimen because it's never too early to fight the signs of aging. 
I know that skincare can be confusing, especially when you're young and don't know where to begin. here are a few tips to help you maneuver the skincare aisle at your local store and find the right products for your skin.

  • Know your skin type: In order to find the right products for your skin, know what your skin type is. 
  • Stay on budget: Skincare products can be very expensive, but you don't have to pay the big bucks to find quality products. This is why I love Neutrogena and their skincare range.
  • Skin concerns: Are you fighting dry skin, oily skin or are you most interested in fighting early signs of aging? Know what skin issues you want to target and look for products geared to fight them. 
  • Change it up: Finding the perfect skincare products can take time. Don't be afraid to change it up or even mix it up by using several products at a time. 

Latinas often have to fight sun spots and hyper pigmentation, especially after having children or just as part of the aging process. Neutrogena® Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration for noticeably more even, younger looking skin. The Vitamin C gently helps diffuse the look of brown spots and even out skin tone.
Are you fighting the first signs of crows feet or aging skin? My problem is fighting expression lines that are already starting to form on my face. Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 renews the look of skin throughout the day and visibly fades the look on those unwanted crow’s feet, stubborn deep wrinkles, and forehead and cheek, expression lines. This super charged formula is combined with UVA/UVB SPF 30 for daily sun protection.
Even while fighting blemishes and occasional acne I have always believed in moisturizing my skin. I never go to bed without cleansing and moisturizing and it's always the first step in my beauty routine.
Dry skin doesn't just feel awful, it looks really bad and unhealthy. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry Skin, with hyaluronic acid, delivers vital hydration and instantly quenches the skin. While oil-free and smooth to touch, the unique gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream with olive extract that helps lock in hydration.
Eventually you will find products that become staples in your routine the way that I have. I am just like every other girl, I like to buy the new products I see in ads and magazines. But in my stash there are always the tried and true products that will always be part of my routine.
Healthy skin is beautiful skin, so take care of it because it's the only one we get. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)