My Easy Summer No-Makeup Makeup Routine - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

My Easy Summer No-Makeup Makeup Routine

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FindYourTone #CollectiveBias

Summer in the part of California where I live is extremely hot (The Inland Empire). Having grown up in San Diego county where the weather is as close to perfect as can be, spoiled us. Summers here are pretty extreme and can range anywhere from 105° up to 115°. if we're lucky enough to have a 95° day, that is actually really pleasant for us. 

In the Inland Empire you have to find light and airy summer clothing, plus you have to keep your makeup very minimal. I'm one of those women that always wears makeup when going out, I know that a lot of people forego it on a really hot day, but not me. Instead I wear my no-makeup makeup look that is very light and almost looks like I am not wearing any, but I am wearing enough that I feel comfortable in my skin. 

My Easy Summer No-Makeup Makeup Routine


I start every summer morning with a cool shower to help me wake up. I usually only get a few hours of sleep when it's so hot and need some major energizing. This is where I treat my senses to Tone® Brazilian Glam™ Body Wash, which is infused with Brazilian Nut Oil and very moisturizing. The scent is my favorite part, and reminds me of an outing to the beach, which is one of my favorite ways to spend a summer day. Tone® Body Washes are a great day to start any morning, they make my shower a luxurious experience and really treat my skin to the moisture and suppleness it needs. 

My second favorite scent is Tone® Mango Splash® Body Wash, I recommend picking up both at Walmart during your next trip there and using this IBOTTA Offer to save! (Earn $2 when you buy 2 Tone Body Washes)


No-Makeup Makeup

  • SPF: one of the most important steps
  • light base: foundation, bb cream or skin enhancer
  • Conceal: with little sleep, I always need the magical product called concealer which hides the signs of sleepiness from under my eyes and makes me look fresh and awake
  • Set: set your concealer with a light powder to avoid creasing
  • Bronzer: a dusting of bronzer all over the face gives the skin a summer kiss
  • Lashes: not a step for everyone but if I am going out I apply a pair of very light and natural false lashes. If you don't use false lashes, apply a few generous coats of mascara.
  • Blush: a touch of blush to the cheeks, during the summer I love a coral blush with shimmer.
  • Highlighter: No summer look is complete without highlight at the tops of your cheekbones
  • The Lip: I always opt for a nude matte lipstick that will stay put. Another way to go during the summer months is with a bright pop of color. 


I know that it looks like a lot of steps to achieve a no-makeup makeup look, but with practice this literally takes ten minutes, if that. So don't be afraid to put some of my steps into plan, you can skip any of my steps and create your own no-makeup makeup look. Personally, I think the ten minutes it takes me to put on this face are so worth it. Now I am refreshed and ready to face a summer day, feeling great and knowing my skin feels and looks great too. 


This is #HowITone: By exploring the Tone rainbow and using Tone® Brazilian Glam™ Body Wash to help me feel spoiled and relaxed on a hot summer's day, and Tone® Mango Splash® Body Wash scent to feel summery and light. Click the link for more ideas for enjoying the rest of summer with a little bit of help from Tone® Body Wash. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)