Are You a Road Warrior? My Travel Must Haves - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Are You a Road Warrior? My Travel Must Haves

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PeriodConfidence #TryTheDivaCup #CollectiveBias


Living in Southern California one of my favorite things to do is pack a small bag and hit the road for a road trip or weekend staycation. We live within driving distance of so many great locations that it's so easy to pack a small bag and hit the road.

Unfortunately as luck would have it, I always happen to get my period around the time that I have a few days off to enjoy. Doesn't it always happen like that? Mother nature always comes to visit at the most inopportune moments. But I've discovered something that's made my period more tolerable while traveling and today I'm going go tell you all about it along with the rest of my travel must haves.


1: As a blogger and social media influencer, I am always on and there are always new deadlines to meet. My computer and headphones are my #1 travel must have because as long as I have those, and a Wi-Fi signal, I can work from anywhere. 




2: A good book is also a travel essential for me, especially if we're taking a road trip and I will have some free time. Thus is actually a great time to catch up on my reading, which has really been lacking as of late.



3: Of course you can't take a few days off without bringing along a camera. I take a lot of photos on my phone but I also love to bring along my camera for instant photo memories.



4: A handful of my must-have cosmetics always go with me as well. For a weekend away I don't need much more than the bare essentials: foundation, powder, a lipstick and some mascara. 

5: If you're a woman then you know that personal products are always a must have when traveling for any amount of time. It never fails that mother nature will decide that it's time for your period, just as you're taking some time off. But The DivaCup, something newer to me, is really convenient when it comes to traveling during that time of the month.

The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped silicone menstrual cup that is suitable for girls and women of all ages. Offering 12 hours of leak-free protection, The DivaCup is clean, comfortable and convenient, providing a better period care option than tampons and pads. The DivaCup is reusable and eco-friendly – and saves money versus traditional period products. It's also free of chemicals, plastic, BPA, latex and dyes.

DivaCup Model 1: recommended for women under the age of 30 who have never delivered vaginally or by cesarean section.
DivaCup Model 2: recommended for women age 30 and over/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by cesarean section.

Curious about The DivaCup and if it will work for your lifestyle? Read the User Guide to find out exactly how it works.


I purchased my DivaCup at Albertsons in the feminine care asile, you can find The DivaCup using this store locator


For me it's about Period Confidence, I don't want to sweat leaks during my travels. I have always had a very heavy flow and the first few days of my period means changing my tampon every few hours. The 12-hour leak protection is what makes The DivaCup a must have for me when traveling. With The DivaCup, I enjoy the convenience and confidence of knowing that I am protected until the next rest stop or until we reach our destination. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)