Family is Everything, Introducing La Familia de Hoy #LaFamiliaDeHoy - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Family is Everything, Introducing La Familia de Hoy #LaFamiliaDeHoy

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Johnson & Johnson and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions and statements are my own.

Familia. What does family mean to you? For me, family means unity, support, love and strength. Even what might seem to be most daunting in this life, can be done when you have the support of your family system. My family system consists of: my mom and sisters and Mario and his family and some very close friends of ours. These are the people that I know I can count on everyday. These are the people that my son knows and loves, these are the people that we could never do without. 

Because my family is the most important thing in the world to me, I take care of them as best that I can. That means always having trusted products in the house to take care of bumps, scrapes and any illnesses that may arise. When you have a little boy that is so full of energy, you have to be prepared to deal with little accidents all day long. These Healthy Essentials brand products from Johnson & Johnson, are a part of our everyday lives.


One item that I always have on hand, that we all use is Neosporin. Neosporin helps heal wounds four days faster (than a bandage alone) Patented Technology - two days faster results (than store brands)* Provides 24-Hour infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. With a little guy who gets into a few accidents a day, I find I am always reaching for this magical healing tube. 


Do you remember last year when I posted about La Familia de HoyJohnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies had been searching for an authentic and modern Familia to become the spokes family for Johnson & Johnson in 2014. Well today I want to introduce you to the winning family, La Familia Jimenez. Juan, Biviana and their three children: Elisa, Diego and Benicio are a modern, active, multicultural family – representative of all the values that Hispanics relate to and care about.

What I really enjoy about the Jimenez family is how strong their family ties are. Living with connecting yards to three family members and with another near by. Their abuelita lives in the home with them, just like my abuelita lives with my mom and sisters. Always looking out for each other and supporting each other, that is why this is such a strong family and the perfect spokes family for Johnson & Johnson because that is exactly how so many Latino families are. United. 


I can't wait to see and hear so much more from the Jimenez family. I wish them tons of luck on their year and spokes family. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)