Taking Care of His Skin - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Taking Care of His Skin

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with NEUTROGENA MEN® and Latina Bloggers Connect.

I've always suffered from acne, that means that I have been taking care of my skin since my early teen years. It is very rare for me to ever sleep without washing and moisturizing at night and it is always the first thing that I do in the mornings. Once or twice a week I will also make the time to use a face mask and a scrub to further cleanse my skin. It's not a chore for me since I enjoy the ritual of keeping my skin as clean as possible. When I am rewarded with a blemish free face, then I know all that hard work really pays off. But what about my boyfriend? Like most guys, he does the basic washing of the face and applying a cream. But that is not enough to keep his face protected or moisturized. This is why I was so happy to receive a set of male skin care that is going to make it very easy for his to care for his skin properly.


NEUTROGENA MEN® is the number one skin care line for men and available at drugstores and mass retailers nation wide. One thing that I love about NEUTROGENA is that it is affordable, so you can care for your skin without worrying about your budget. When I recommend a skin care to not just him, but all of you, I like to know that it is something that works well and that is affordable enough for almost anyone. NEUTROGENA MEN® has taken skin care and made is easy for men who don't have a lot of time to fuss with their skin but who would like to take care of it and treat it right.


Starting with the Invigorating Face Wash to finishing off with the Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 20, now Mario can give his skin the much needed attention it was missing. And it's not going to take him a lot of time to do so. Which is perfect for guys who are always on the go. I really like the idea of him having his own skin care regimen, so that Julius can start seeing his daddy taking care of his skin early on. And when he gets older he will want to do the same.


I'm looking forward to seeing how Mario's skin reacts to his new line of skin care and to seeing a difference in a few weeks. I know the NEUTROGENA MEN® Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 20 is going to be a really nice addition for him especially because it's created with soy, anti-oxidants and anti-irritants that combined, work to soothe razor burn, actually heal dry, irritated skin and help defend against the signs of aging. It also provides a high, broad-spectrum sunscreen that works to defend skin against the damaging effects of the sun, so he won't get so sunburned at work.

Sometimes our guys need help from us when picking things out like a line of new skin care. I'm confident that he is going to really enjoy adding this skin care line to his daily morning ritual and that he's going to get great results. Most of all I feel good knowing his skin is now protected from daily skin hazards.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)