Shopping For Baby - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Shopping For Baby

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Playtex, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #RefreshYourNursery  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

If there is anything that I really enjoy, it's going on a shopping day, especially for babies. I shop so much for Julius, but he is getting older and his stuff is no longer as cute and sweet as when he was a little baby. That doesn't mean I don't go look at all the baby stuff when I am out, how can I not when everything is so adorable? My good friend is having a baby and I have been having a blast shopping for her baby gift. Her gender reveal party is not for two weeks but I have been grabbing a few things here and there to add to the baby basket I am creating for her. Last weekend I headed to Target to see if I could find a few more baby items to add to my growing gift. 


Until we know what she's having, I am just grabbing small odds and ends that I know came in handy when Julius was a baby. I have stocked up on all the baby shampoo, rash cream, diapers and even medicine. I'm also building up a large collection of little toys for the bath, which I know is Julius's favorite time of the day. 



The main reason for my trip to Target that day was to hit the Diaper Genie special. Diaper Genie is an essential baby gift that all new parents must have in their life. No one likes a smelly nursery and Diaper Genie lets you change all those messy diapers and still have a clean, fresh room. This is a great gift for any expectant parent and you will never go wrong with it or the refills. 


My friend already has a Diaper Genie plus some refills but I want to help her stock up because I know that the Diaper Genie is going to get a major workout. I grabbed a few more refills during a special promotion that I knew would be perfect for a new mom. I found the Diaper Genie refills right next to the Diaper Genie which you can tell is a hot commodity because there were only two in stock. Wow, an ELITE Diaper Genie pail!


For the deal that I wanted to take advantage of, I needed to purchase 3 or more Diaper Genie refills. These 2-packs were on sale which made it even better.

As a special promotion right now you can receive a $25 Spa Finder Wellness gift card after purchasing 3 or more varieties of Diaper Genie from 5/1/14 – 7/31/14 at Target. Buy your refills and save your Target receipt which you will then redeem by going to this site http://bit.ly/1leqgU7. Promotion only valid while supplies last, so hurry! New moms are in major need of some pampering and my friend will be able to put her gift card towards something that should help her refresh herself as well as her nursery after the baby is born.


There is a special place in my heart for baby boy clothes, but I still don't know what the gender is so we have to wait and see.


I found the perfect bag though, how cute is this?


I will get to give my friend her gift just in time for her to claim her $25 Spa Finder gift card. And I can not wait to find out what she is having. A beautiful baby girl we can spoil with pink clothes, or a little boy that we can dress all hipster? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.


If you know any one who is expecting a baby, give them the gift of a refreshed nursery and a refreshed self by taking advantage of the Diaper Genie and Spa Finder promotion which ends on 7/31. Because a clean smelling nursery never goes out of style!

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)