OOTD: Lilly Pulitzer for Target - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

OOTD: Lilly Pulitzer for Target

We've been very busy so there hasn't been a lot of time to post. I thought I would share a very quick outfit of the day wearing my new Lilly Pulitzer Sea Urchin Halter Top from the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection. This top is adorable and I love the Sea Urchin design which I feel is a lot less busy than some of the others from the collection, this to me is beachy and fun. If you are interested in this SOLD OUT Lilly Pulitzer for Target halter top then you can find a similar one on sale here.  

I paired it with a simple pair of Forever21 skinnies and even grabbed the Lilly Pulitzer Raffia Tote Bag to show you what it looks like together. This is the perfect summer bag with so much room to fit all your beach goodies. Both items are for sale so if you are interested, let me know. 


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)