Getting Your Kitchen Clean Faster - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Getting Your Kitchen Clean Faster

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PalmoliveMultiSurface #CollectiveBias

I am by nature not the biggest fan of household chores, just ask any of my sisters or mom. They will tell you that it takes a lot to get me down to the kitchen for cleanup. It's been that way ever since I was a child, I remember always hating when it was my turn to do the dishes. I would prefer to do laundry, dusting and vacuuming or anything else that wasn't the kitchen. But we had a household chore chart to follow and twice a week I would get kitchen duty even if I didn't like it. 

In order to survive the dreaded kitchen duty, I learned to do something that I still do to this day, and that is to get it done fast. I refuse to spend more time than necessary cleaning the kitchen and to this day I am always looking for ways to cut my clean up time even further. Today I want to share a few tips that I myself follow to get the kitchen spic and span in less time using Palmolive® Multi-Surface Dish Soap

Kitchen Clean-Up Tips

Use a product that can help you tackle more than one mess: Palmolive® Multi Surface eliminates 99.9% of bacteria (*staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica and E. coli ((157:H7)) from dishes and hard non porous kitchen surfaces. With this one convenient bottle, I can scrub the dishes quickly and then use it to wash off the counters and stove. I always feel better scrubbing surfaces and the stove rather than spraying because a lot of the Mexican food we cook is very greasy and can not be removed just by spraying and wiping. Palmolive® Multi-Surface knocks that grease out and leaves the stove and counters looking clean and sterilized. 

Cleaning your kitchen daily makes cleanup faster: I wipe down surfaces, put away dishes and sweep and mop floors every day versus waiting to do it once or twice a week and this cuts down on a messy kitchen. That way when I get into the kitchen, everything just needs a quick once over and I don't have to spend extra time cleaning really ground in grease, stains and sticky floors. Plus having a clean kitchen at all times makes for a happier home.

Once a week do the harder kitchen clean up tasks: things like washing the oven, cleaning the microwave and a through scrubbing of the sink with bleach can be done once a week.  This is when I will do any rearranging of dishes and scrubbing of walls that might have food stains.

Having the proper tools makes it fast and easy: Under the sink I have: clean sponges, paper towels, dish gloves and a few kitchen rags to aid in the cleanup. These are items that I always make sure are stocked up. I will also have a backup Palmolive® Multi-Surface Dish Soap because I hate going to do the kitchen and finding out that I am out of detergent. 

Constantly keeping my kitchen tidy and having all the tools necessary for clean up makes it easy for me to do my daily kitchen cleanup faster. As with most Latino families, the kitchen is the heart of the family and it is where we spend countless hours cooking, chatting and laughing. But no one likes a dirty kitchen, so follow my tips to keep the area looking inviting and ready for a get together con la familia



Find Palmolive® Multi-Surface Dish Soap at Walmart. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)