Who's a Sad, Lonely Loser? ME! When I'm Hungry. - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Who's a Sad, Lonely Loser? ME! When I'm Hungry.

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias


I like to think that I am an upbeat and happy person. In a family of 5 women, I am the most calm and peaceful of the bunch. This is saying a lot because my sisters, they are cray, cray. I guess they are just a very "emotional" bunch, everyone is loud, boisterous and can get angry at the drop of a dime. I on the other hand, am quiet and will fade into the background while they have their "discussions". But as happy and peaceful as I am, there is one time of the day when I am just NOT ME. When I start to get hungry and know that a meal is nowhere in sight, I become sulky, out of sorts and unhappy. 


When I'm hungry I become a sad, lonely loser, as my sisters love to call me. I call it my "let me be" zone, where I don't want anyone to talk, breathe or be anywhere near me. I hate being hungry and having so much to do at the same time, like a fashion shoot for an #OOTD post. I simply can not be productive when I am hungry. 


Luckily, there is always a 7/11 near by. We live and die by 7/11 (something you might already know), we usually make a stop at least once a day for Slurpee's. This is where we also stop for a candy break. It's so easy to pull up to 7/11, grab some SNICKERS® Extreme, Peanut Butter Squares, or SNICKERS® Almond and a cold drink for washing them down. 


Once I have my SNICKERS® Almond, then we can start talking about photos and posing. 


I love all SNICKERS® flavors but there is a special place in my heart for SNICKERS® Almond.


No more sulky and unhappy loser, with my SNICKERS® Almond, I'm back to  being good natured Cici. Now they can take as many shots as they need until we get THE shot. 


Who are YOU when you're hungry? Enter the SNICKERS® "Who are you when you're hungry?" contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)