Feel Good Energy - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Feel Good Energy

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #V8EnergyBoost #CollectiveBias

I know that I'm very young, but there are days that I feel like I am about to be 60. Those days when I feel like I can barely get out of bed, much less get everything on my agenda marked off. It happens to me more often than not, especially now that the heat of almost summer has arrived. There's something about 100 degree heat that really tires me out, and no matter how much I try to care for my body, it isn't always ready to go. There are days that I need to give myself an energy boost, but not just any energy boost either, now I can enjoy a great refreshing energy drink powered by natural green tea. What magic do I speak of? Introducing V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drinks! This is my new go-to for giving me a boost of energy just at that moment when I am completely drained...and because these are powered by natural green tea, there are no reverse effects or exagerrated spurts of energy. I like energy as much as the next guy, but I am very thin and my body can only take so much caffeine at a time. Plus V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drinks are a total treat because they are so good. 


V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drinks come in single serve cans, which makes them very versatile. They are great for taking on-the-go, for packing for your lunch and can easily be added to your favorite smoothie or drink recipe for an added burst of yummy energy.  I like keeping them in the fridge ready to go whenever I head out the door. 


They are the perfect size for fitting into my tiny purse...lol.


My favorite flavor is the Black Cherry followed by the Orange Pineapple. These are the perfect refreshment for a mid-morning or late afternoon, which is when I need that energy boost most.


I stocked up on V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drinks at Walmart. Find out more about them at VFusionPlusEnergy.com


Summer will officially arrive in four days.  Don't get caught sleeping your summer away or spending your time wishing you had the energy to go our and enjoy it. Grab a V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drinks and hit the road!! Oh, and enter below for a chance at great Walmart prizes. 


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)