Keeping in Touch With Dad - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Keeping in Touch With Dad

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #Save4Summer #CollectiveBias

This Father's Day I have a few special dads in my life. I don't see my dad in person very often, but I do like to keep in touch with him as much as I can via text messages and phone calls. This Father's Day I will be spending the day shopping, having lunch and visiting the arcade with my boyfriend, but I will be able to keep in touch with all the other dads thanks to my super affordable Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro and the Walmart Family Mobile plan. I love this Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro phone, it's my first white phone and I love how different it is. Do you know that this cute phone is only $64.88 and it's the perfect little phone for keeping in touch with everyone in my life, especially those special dads. 


I'm on my phone 24/7, which means that the WFM unlimited service is a must for me. Plus the affordability of the Family Mobile plan ($29.88/month (for the first line) Unlimited Talk, Text & Data service plan which includes up to 1G of 4G LTE data) allows me to save that extra money and spend it on a fun outing like today, or on some special gifts for Father's Day. Freeing up my money on this affordable plan while still getting great service, a fast 4G network and a cute phone is a total no brainer. 

I don't have my little boy with me today, but he's always with me because my phone is packed with photos and videos of him at all times. 
And I can text throughout the day to check up on him and to send my dad a note. 
I do make calls, but like every young person in the world, texting is more my thing. 



You can find the Family Mobile plan at Walmart. Just purchase your phone, the $25 starter kit and turn your service on. This is a post-paid plan so you will receive a bill in the mail in a few weeks to pay for your service. This has seriously been the lowest plan that I have ever had, so I never sweat the bill. 



I'm thankful for being able to stay in touch with all the dads in my life. Even if it's just a quick hello or an I love you, it's important to keep in touch with them this Father's Day and let them know I am thinking of them. Who will you be calling this Father's Day?

Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/8e03 or your local Walmart for current pricing.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)