This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Pampers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pampers believes that babies bring out the best in all of us. That’s why there’s nothing each of us wouldn’t do to make life #BetterForBaby. Julius is going to be three in a few months. Looking back on these three years I see how much I have changed, how much he has changed and how much my life has changed for him. When you have a child your entire life revolves around this child and you have to make so many changes in order to make life better for them. Julius is lucky that he has two families that love him a great deal, and whether he is here with my family or with his dads, everybody's schedule runs around him and his needs. Babies make the world better and part of our responsibility as good parents is making life better for them.
Babies are powerful agents of change and as such I would like to share some of the things that I have changed or plan to change in order to make a better world and life for my him.
- I will be kinder to this world you live in and to teach you how to treat it with respect and love
- I will be more active in giving to those in need so that I can set a good example for you on how to be kind and giving
- I will always do my best to give you what you need and not what you want
Pampers believes that even though babies are little, they are powerful agents of change. Babies have a profound impact on our lives and on the world. When a baby comes into your life, you want to be a better person for that baby. Babies bring out the best in each of us. They make our lives better. And that’s why there’s nothing each of us wouldn’t do to make life better for babies.
Pampers has unveiled a new video - The Pampers Better for Baby video- to celebrate the many ways babies bring out the best in all of us. The video ends with a pledge: “together we can make life #betterforbaby.” Pampers would love to know about the changes that you already to or plan to do in order to make better life for the babies in your life.
Pampers invites you to share your pledges using hashtag #betterforbaby. We believe these small changes can add up to a big impact. Share your pledges with us today and you can enter for a chance to win this great prize pack.
- Pampers Swaddlers and Wipes
- Grace & Lace Spring Floral Scarf (A portion of every sale goes towards building orphanages in India)- $20
- Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System (Makes healthy, homemade baby food in minutes.) - $60
- Thinkbaby THINKSTER Straw Bottle (All Thinkbaby products are recyclable, convertible to the next stage of drinking, and free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, and PET.) - $10