Extra Bananas Please! - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Extra Bananas Please!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias

As a busy mom and student with a job, I am not big on cooking big meals. Who has the time to make a full course meal when you have to be out of the house by 7:00am? I am lucky if I get 20 minutes in the kitchen to give Julius some cereal and juice and grab a little something for myself. But I do try to make time for at least those 20 minutes because leaving without eating can end up being the worst decision of my day. This is why I am such a fan of easy-to-prepare items. Today I am going to share with you how to make a a yummy, crunchy yogurt treat in a jiffy by using the NEW Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt CupsReal Medleys is a delicious blend of yogurt and multigrain granola with real fruit and crunchy nuts. Have you seen these at your store? These just hit the shelves at my local Walmart and I had to grab a few to try out and so far I love the many combinations I can make. 

Quaker Real Medley's Yogurt Cups take convenience to the next level because they don't require any heating/cooking time at all. Simply stir in cold milk to your Quaker Real Medley's Yogurt Cup and let it sit for 2 minutes and you have a yogurt-like treat that is ready to be enjoyed as is OR to be topped with all kinds of yummies. I am such a fan of anything that you can put toppings on so I love to prepare a little toppings bar and add a little bit of everything to my cup. The more the merrier, I always say. 


Let's make one of these up together ok? 



Take your Quaker Real Medley's Yogurt Cup and stir in cold milk to the marked line and stir gently. 


Now just let it sit for two minutes, and as you wait you can see how it transforms into a tasty yogurt texture complete with almonds, strawberries and so much granola. 


Once the yogurt has set completely I start to add the toppings. Today we begin with strawberries which I found on sale and got enough to last me all week. I love having fresh fruit around because I can add it to so many of my meals, like this one. 


Next I add some shredded coconut, I picked this up because my sister Jack is coming over and she loves coconut. I love the sweetness this added to my yogurt cup and I am enjoying it now before she gets here and eats the entire bag. 



Bananas! I add a lot of bananas, maybe that's why they call me Munkey.


Oh HELLO! Can you say YUMMY? That quickly we have created a yogurt dream with  Quaker Real Medley's Yogurt Cups and toppings your probably already have in your pantry. Now we are ready to enjoy before heading out the door for the day, or to sit down and actually enjoy after a long day. 


These easy to prep Quaker Real Medley's Yogurt Cups make it so easy to eat something delicious and I don't spend a lot of time preparing it so I can take that time and watch some Netflix or enjoying some YouTube. 




You will find this product in either the cold or ready-to-eat cereal aisles not in the hot cereal section. You can also download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)