Tu Quien Eres? / Who Are You? - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Tu Quien Eres? / Who Are You?

This post has is in collaboration with Lunchbox, however all opinions are my own. 
Ladies, have you seen the new Dove Advanced Care Deodorant in Pink Rosa and Caring Coconut scents? When I saw these over the weekend at Walmart I fell in love with the scents, especially the Pink Rosa one. I really enjoy using Dove Advanced Care Deodorants because they are like a treat to all my senses: they are beautiful to look at, they smell amazing and they work to keep me smelling good all day long. 
Plus Dove Advanced Care Deodorants helps restore skin to it's natural tone. If you're Latina like myself, you know how certain parts of our body tend to get darker in skin tone, the underarms being a major one. I'm also Pacific Islander which is like a double whammy. Dove Advanced Care Deodorant  works hard to get that tone back to normal and can work up to 48 hours to keep you smelling fresh. I wear a lot of sleeveless tops, even in the fall and winter, my pits need to be in good shape year round. With  Dove Advanced Care Deodorant they look good, they smell good, and they are soft and smooth!
As part of the Sé Quien Tú Eres at Walmart campaign I want to share with you a little bit about my style. My sense of style is very mixed just like I am. I like so many different styles so instead of sticking to one only, I like to mix it up. I'm the girl who can pair a bold & glam statement necklace with plaid or an army style jacket. I don't really wear jeans or trousers, for me it's all about the skinny leggings and comfortable shoes. I love combat boots, chuck's and slippers, and you will rarely if ever see me in high heels. 

This look is the perfect example of who I am, a classic rock chick with a touch of glam. 

Latina Fashion and Beauty Expert Kika Rocha wants to know which music inspires your look: Salsa, Rock or Romantic? Rock definitely inspires me. 

Image 1

Tu Quien Eres? / Who Are You?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)