More Data That Fits My Life - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

More Data That Fits My Life

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias

To say that my LG G Stylo is my life is not an understatement. In this day and age the same can be said for most people and their cell phones. I use my phone for so many areas of my life that I can't even remember how I managed everything before having one. Lucky for me I was a teen back then and didn't have much of a life but now that I am older my phone helps me schedule my life. It also helps me stay in touch with my family, my son and plays a big part in my down time and how we spend that valuable quality time. 

My plan for a few years has been Walmart Family Mobile, but today I want to introduce you to the newly launched Walmart Family Mobile PLUS plan featuring Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data which includes up to 10GB of 4G LTE data PLUS a free movie on VUDU ($7 value) every month per line for $49.88.

We're big on watching movies at my house, it's one of the best parts about having 10GB of 4G data per month. I love that the Family Mobile Plus plan comes with a free VUDU movie each month ($7 value) that we can watch on our smart tv. On my day off you can either find me watching funny YouTube videos with my sister or watching our free VUDU flick on the tele. 

Not having to worry about overages on my data plan is amazing. I remember getting into so much trouble when I was a teen and we always went over our minutes, data and texts. Walmart Family Mobile Plan is a perfect plan for teenagers and anyone that uses a lot of data. All of my sisters have the plan, including my little sister, and we never have to worry about any of us going over and having to pay more than our monthly plan fee. 

My LG G Stylo is the best assistant ever. This is where I plan my weekly to-do-list, my work schedule and anything to do with Julius. It's my alarm clock, my radio and it helps me stay on track on even the busiest week. I enjoy sitting down every Sunday and crossing out everything I got done the week prior and making a new list of things to do. Being able to see everything I got done in one weeks time really motivates me to keep going. 


As a blogger my phone is my office and the LG G Stylo ($179.00 was $199) gives me all of the features I need for my life. And if something happens to happen to it, which is highly likely with a three year old son who uses it a lot, I won't have to replace it with two months worth of paychecks. 


Know someone who could use Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data which includes up to 10GB of 4G LTE? Look for Walmart Family Mobile PLUS at Walmart and forget about overage fees. 



Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/28aqc or your local Walmart for current pricing.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)