Winter Greys Featuring Essence Cosmetics - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Winter Greys Featuring Essence Cosmetics

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TargetYourEssence #EssenceAtTarget #CollectiveBias

Have you heard? Essence Cosmetics has arrived at 500 select Target locations nationwide. I am not new to Essence because my mom is a beauty junkie who has known about them for years, and thanks to her I have gotten caught up in the excitement of this Target launch. Essence Cosmetics is a German brand that was launched in 2001 and since then it has gained an international following for having affordable, on-trend cosmetics that bring out the beauty, confidence and strength in any woman (or man). It's a super-fun brand that really let's you express your personality while not breaking the bank. That for me is one of the best aspects of Essence Cosmetics. If you have followed this blog for any length of time, you know that I am a drugstore beauty lover, who very rarely shops high-end. Essence Cosmetics is a brand for all of us, no matter our budget and I was so excited to get to try some of their new Target items out and create a winter look for you. 


We were very excited to find that the Target display for Essence Cosmetics is a large one that features their full range: eyes, lips, nails and more! Because of the excitement, the display was already pretty bare but we scored enough items for this complete look. Here I share an easy, winter-grey look featuring Essence Cosmetics. 
1) Essence Cosmetics Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara helped me shape my brows and keep them in place. This product has a very small wand, perfect for shaping (very similar to a high-end product that does the same thing) and is super affordable.

2) Using the Essence All About Greys Eyeshadow Palette I created a two shadow eye look that is very cool and wintry. I used the third shade in the bottom row for the crease and the third shade on the top row all over the lid. Simple.

3) Using the Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder I warmed up the face and cheekbones. This is a huge pan that should last me a lifetime, I love the warmth it gave my face. 

4) I lined both the top and waterline using the Gel Eye Pencil. This is one of my favorite items so far, it's super soft and went on smooth, even and extremely black. 

5) The Essence Lip Pencil in Honey Berry is a beautiful berry shade that I used as all over color on my lips. I topped that with Essence Sheer  Shine Lipstick in Sparkling Miracle. This gave my lips a shine and made them feel very moisturized and soft. 


6) On my nails I wore Essence The Gel Nailpolish in Rock My World.




That completes my first look featuring Essence Cosmetics products that you can now find at select Target locations nationwide. 



I know that all of you are as excited as I am to welcome Essence Cosmetics to Target (select locations). I look forward to finally getting to know more about this range and really trying out all of their products. I love how affordable and fun this range is and I know that it's going to be a blast to get to know them even better than before. 



Have you spotted Essence Cosmetics at your local Target? Which items are you most excited to try out: eyes, lips or nails?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)