Skincare: Weekend Pore Cleaning - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Skincare: Weekend Pore Cleaning

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FiercelyCleanPores #CollectiveBias

I am such a stickler for taking good care of your skin and fighting the good fight when it comes to acne, early aging and other skin problems. Yet, there was something that was missing from my weekend skincare regimen and today I want to share with you why this step is important and how you can easily get it done. 
I wear makeup most of the week now that I am back to work on a regular schedule. So on Sunday which is my only day off, I like to get some deeper skincare taken care of. This is when I would normally do a facial mask, a mani-pedi and anything else to pamper and prep myself for the week. Now I have added pore cleansing to my weekend regimen and for this step I went with the pore cleansing experts, Bioré .
On a recent trip to Walmart, I picked up their exclusive and Limited Edition Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips in zebra and cheetah prints. 
I love these limited edition designs and think they're a fun way to get such an icky job done without having to clean pore by pore the way I used to do in the past. Pore cleaning is not fun and it's something I would only do once a month because it was so tedious, but with the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips the job is so much easier. Our pores are clogged with dirt, oil, makeup and blackheads. It's important to get those pores deep cleaned a lot more frequently than once a month. My nose is one of my problem area when it comes to acne and larger pores so I like that with continued use Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips can reduce their large appearance.
If you are a newbie to pore strips, today I want to show you how easy they are to use. In just a few steps and in only 10 minutes, you can get that deep-down pore cleaning, without the hassle. 
I will be using Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips in Cheetah Print for this tutorial. 
Before starting make sure you have a freshly washed face. Now you can remove the strip from the pouch and twist it a few times to loosen the slits of the strip. You also want to practice the placement making sure that you know which is the bottom and top. 
The next step is to throughly wet your nose, the strip will not apply on dry skin.
Dry your hands and peel the strip from the liner. 
Now we will gently press the strip onto the nose area, pressing down to ensure that there is full contact between the pore and skin.
Now we will let the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips do the icky job for us! No having to press, poke or hand-clean your pores, these pore strips work like a magnet to lift out oil, blackheads and dirt.  
You now have 10-15 to hang out and relax while the pore strips do their job. This is a great time to watch a little bit of YouTube or catch up on social media. 
After 10-15 minutes, it's time to gently pull the pore strip off. Start pulling from the edges towards the center. Pull gently so as not to irritate or tug on skin too much. 
This seems like TMI but I know you will be interested in seeing how much gunk actually gets pulled out. 

Pore cleaning has never been my favorite skincare task, but that's because I was going the wrong way about it. Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips have made this task much easier and faster, that now I can just quickly add it to my weekend skincare regimen and get my skin ready to face a new week. Clean pores feel so good, they really do. Don't forget to check out these Bioré Limited Edition zebra and cheetah designs exclusively at Walmart. 

When was the last time you did a thorough pore cleaning?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)