This post is in collaboration with Lunchbox, however all opinions are my own.
If you know anything about me or my blog, then you know that I shop for a lot more drugstore and affordable brands than high-end. I am only 21, and I have a little boy, there isn't a lot of extra money for me to spend on expensive personal and beauty care items. And that's perfectly fine with me, I am a big fan of many brands that work as well as more expensive brands, but are super affordable. I never sweat those expensive brands because I can find the same premium quality for a fraction of the cost at my local Walmart. One of those brands that never fails me is Suave. Did you know that Suave has a new look?
Yes, now you can find Suave product with a more updated, fresh new look, with the same great formula you know and trust. There are also a few lines to pick from in this newly designed range, so you can really find the one that works for your particular hair and needs. The lines include:
1. Coconut Oil Infusion: Infused with pure coconut oil, known as a natural moisturizer, this range visibly repairs damage without weighing hair down.
2. Biotin Infusion: Infused with B7 Biotin, a fortifying vitamin known for its superior hair strengthening benefits, this range reduces breakage by 95%* for dramatically less hair fall.
3. Sea Mineral Infusion: Infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea, this range gives hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. Hair has an airy softness and is easy to style.
4. Moroccan Infusion: Infused with Moroccan argan oil, our Shine Shampoo & Conditioner System provides your hair with noticeable shine, long-lasting conditioning, and luxurious fragrance. For long lasting, silky shine use with Moroccan Infusion Moroccan Argan Styling Oil.
5. Keratin Infusion: Our smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner contains keratin and gently cleanses and seals your hair cuticles for frizz control for up to 48 hours and smooth, manageable hair. To enhance smoothness, try Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner.
My hair goes through a lot in a week, I curl or straighten it everyday for work and I am always working on keeping it smooth and frizz free so that my styles will look better. For that reason I am using the Suave Keratin Infusion line.Using Suave Keratin Infusion shampoo and conditioner helps control frizz, fly-aways and keeps my hair really soft and manegeable.
On the days that I don't wash my hair I am using the Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. I use it to cleanse my hair of dirt and oil and I also use it as part of my styling. By putting dry shampoo on my roots during styling and really scrunching up my hair, I can build a lot more volume and body.
My hair is one of my favorite assets and I love to style it to pieces. That's why using the right products is important and with Suave I get really great products that fit into my budget and they take good care of my hair.
Need some cute spring and summer hair styling ideas?
Watch easy step-by-step hair tutorials from beauty influencers Kristie of BlushingBasics.com and Megan from BonBonRoseGirls.com.