Get That Summer Glow Without the Sun - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Get That Summer Glow Without the Sun

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyJergensGlow #CollectiveBias

It  never fails, as soon as Spring arrives we all begin to look for some color for our pasty skin so that we may begin to wear short sleeved tops and shorts. With this beautiful weather, the last thing anyone wants is to be cooped up in stuffy fall and winter attire. But before being able to sport anything remotely summer and spring appropriate, we have to get some color on our skin. I have never used a self tanner, especially on my face. The thought of a self tanner on my face is actually scary, I needed a better solution, a more gradual way to get the look of sun kissed skin. 

Well, I am happy to report that we now have an option for getting that summer glow without the sun, gradually. Something important for those of us who are newbies to this type of product. Let me introduce you to the JERGENS® Natural Glow® line available at Walmart.
The entire range consists of eight different products to help us gradually give our skin that sunkissed glow, without the sun. It's like getting to Create Your Own Sunshine and still reap the benefits of a beautiful glow, without  the dangers of the sun.  As part of my daily beauty routine, I picked up JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer, so that I can give both my face and body some color. 

How To: Get That Summer Glow Without the Sun 

Step 1: After washing my face I use my regular moisturizer to help minimize extra color absorption. Then I apply JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 (for incidental sun onlyto my entire face. 
 I love the scent of these products( it smells like sunscreen which I love) and that this has SPF 20 (for incidental sun only) to help protect my face when I am going from my car to my house and work. It's very important to always protect our skin from the sun and I really enjoy products that contain SPF to help aid in the fight.
Step 2: Again, I use my regular daily moisturizer before applying JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer to my arms and legs. 
 JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer does not leave a sticky residue on your body, and the scent is so nice so you don't have to worry about any discomfort. It's like a regular moisturizer, but in time you will see gradual, even color that is going to look beautiful for summer!
Helpful tips: 
  • As with any gradual tanner exfoliating before first use always allows the product to work better.
  • For elbows, knees and ankles, you want to use half of the amount as other areas of your body.

I am so happy to have the JERGENS® Natural Glow® line for the coming summer months! I can't wait to see my legs with an even, summer glow. 
The bottles that I purchased at Walmart had coupons attached, so it's a great time to pick some up. 

Save $3.00 on any 2 full size Jergens® Natural Glow® Product 
(Offer excludes trial and travel sizes)

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)