Add a Bold Pop of Color to Your Day - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Add a Bold Pop of Color to Your Day

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ListerineBOLD #CollectiveBias
Spring and summer are all about bright and bold pops of color, but for someone like myself whose wardrobe consists of 100 dark outfits, it can be really hard to be a part of that trend. I know that I am not going to be 100% confident in clothes that are bright and colorful, instead I look for an easier way to add that bold pop of color to my look. How can we add a little bit of bold color to our day and look, while still staying within our comfort zone? 
1) Choose your outfit
2) Use LISTERINE® FRESH MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash, which kills 99.9% of bad breath germs and germs that lead to gum disease (in lab studies) and give your 24 hour germ protection (when used twice a day) to give your entire mouth and entire overhaul. 
I use LISTERINE® FRESH MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash everyday as part of my oral care routine just like I wash my face and moisturize. 
LISTERINE® FRESH MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash takes care of my teeth and gives me the confidence of fresh breath, important when you work face-to-face with people all day. 
3) Now that we have fresh breath and healthy gums we can tackle the pop of color, and that would be via a very bold lip color. I grabbed a few of the brighter shades I found in my moms stash and tried them each out to see which one I would feel most comfortable wearing for a day out. A lot of times we can be scared to wear a bright shade. That's why I recommend trying a few shades that you normally would not at home, and then wearing it out. Don't worry, you can pack your daily nude lipstick in your bag in case you get uncomfortable at any point. 
 I never wear pink lipstick but this one is very pretty and definitely adds a pop of color to my face. 
A purple berry is another way to go when looking for a great pop of color on the lips. 
Reds are a great way to add a pop of color to your look, and a red lipstick is just a classic.  
Since I was looking to really step out of my box, I decided that my bright pop of lipstick would be the bright pink. 
4) The last step in today's look is to pop a LISTERINE® POCKETPAKS® strip into my mouth, for added fresh breath. LISTERINE® POCKETPAKS® kill 99.9% of bad breath germs (in lab studies) and dissolve instantly so they are a convenient and discreet way to freshen breath on-the-go, and I always have a pack in my bag. 
Now I am ready to head out, with a bold pop of color on the lips and the confidence of knowing my breath is fresh and clean. 
Find LISTERINE® FRESH MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash and  LISTERINE® POCKETPAKS® strips at Walmart, use this coupon to save on your next purchase. 
I hope you have enjoyed my idea for adding a bold pop of color to your day by adding a bright lipstick to your look. We don't all have colorful clothing and that's okay, we can still rock a little bit of bold on our lips during the spring and summer months by adding a pop of color to our lips. Do you have any tips for adding a pop of bold to our everyday look?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)