3 Easy Father's Day Gift Ideas - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

3 Easy Father's Day Gift Ideas

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NauticaforDad #CollectiveBias

Guys are not the easiest to shop for. I love shopping for myself and for my son, but when it comes to gifting my step dad or boyfriend, it's always so hard. I always feel like there are not a lot of choices when it comes to guys and gifts. That's why my usual go-to gift for guys is either a pair of really cool shoes, some snapback hats and cologne. But my step dad is 51 and not a fan of snapbacks or cool shoes, so this year I have stepped out of my regular box and came up with some great gift ideas for whatever the age of the dad in your life. 

So with Father's Day only 4 days away, I want to share with you three gift ideas that I think work for any age. 

  • A gym membership: as I said, my step dad is 51 and my boyfriend is 22, well one thing they have in common is the drive to be healthy and in good shape. Gym memberships used to be very expensive, but lately there has been a lot of movement in smaller gyms that provide low monthly memberships. My town has both the very expensive gym and one of the new smaller gyms that is about $15 per month, which is more in my budget. Most of these places will sell you a month-by-month or 6 month membership too, so you don't have to spend more than you can. I think giving a gym membership is a great idea because it's like giving the gift of health and a better quality of life. 
  • A shopping day with me: okay so my boyfriend has great style and can shop for himself, my step dad, not so much. That's why another perfect gift for the dad in your life is to give him a day of shopping with you as the personal stylist. Most women do this all the time anyways, am I right? It's like how my step dad only buys something if my mom likes it and usually won't shop unless she's with him. So be your guys stylist for the day and help them get a few new items that will make them look great. Right now at Macy's there are tons of sales on menswear, which means it's time to hit up the mall.
  • A new cologne: I think cologne is always a great gift idea, just like I love to receive and purchase new fragrance for myself. There is just something about a great smelling guy, no matter the age. And if you like clean, fresh scents for a guy then I want to share with you the Nautica Gift Set that I bought at Macy's. Nautica Life is a very classic, very masculine scent that will suit any age. This gift set is quite a value because you get both a 3.4 oz cologne as well as a 1oz. plus a shower gel and aftershave balm in the same amazing scent. Plus feast your eyes on this presentation.

You can't go wrong with such a great gift set. Right now you can find the Nautica Voyage Gift Set as well as the Nautica Life Gift Set at Macy's in your area. Join the Nautica for Dad Social Hub to see how many dads are enjoying the gift of Nautica this Father's Day!

With three dads to celebrate on Father's Day you will probably spot me at Macy's on Saturday and Sunday. I want to take advantage of the sales and pamper those men in my life who make a difference every day and who are exceptional dads. Where are you taking dad on Sunday?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)